Friday, April 23, 2010

Got Neck & Back Pain? I Learned To Live a Pain Free LIfe

For years I had terrible neck & back pain on a regular basis.  Sometimes it was from a twist or bend or whatever.  And sometimes I would just wake up with a stiffness that turned into a horrible throbbing sometimes stabbing pain that could last for days.  Finally after trying what I thought was everything I stepped upon a simple method for living pain free.



It Doesn't Matter What Has Been Said - You Don't Have To Live With Neck & Back Pain

Neck & back pain affects about 80% of adults at some time in their lives, and about 50% of people experience this pain on a regular basis. Back pain and neck pain are among the most common reasons for doctor visits, and are major causes of disability, lost work days, and high health-care costs. There is a better way to deal with this issue than painful surgery and harmful drugs that just mask the problem.

Surgery is not a guaranteed solution - I had surgery and it took 2 months to recuperate and it was only a short time after that until my pain returned.  As a benefit I was left with an ugly scar that will never go away.  I was tired of living with this pain so I looked for a better treatment and found one.

I did not realize how important a well conditioned back is for my over all health.
  I thought that meant spending hours in the gym and frankly that is just not me.  What I did not know was that it is very simple and does not take much time to get a back into a healthy condition.  A state that has left me without Neck & Back Pain; so far permanently!

I went to Doctors, tried all kinds of Drugs, visited Chiropractors, had regular Massages, and spent money on expensive Physical Therapists.  With the exception of the therapist, none of them worked, and the therapist only worked while I was taking the time and spending the money to visit the therapist.

What i learned is the best way to a pain free life is through education.  I learned the key components to spinal health and the anatomy of my spine and the muscles that operated it.  I learned what I was doing wrong and how to start the healing process.  I was taught how to fix my muscular imbalances from a lifetime of incorrectly using my back.  It sounds difficult but it was actually incredibly easy.

I spend about 10 minutes a day with a routine that keeps my back & neck in pain-free shape and I do it in my bedroom before I take a shower in the morning.  I learned how to bullet proof my back and if you have back and neck issues I urge you to do the same.  I found a natural solutiion that works.

Discover how to Bullet Proof your back and never suffer from Neck & Back Pain Again.

Visit www.BulletProofBack.com Now for a Natural Sollution to Your Pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment