Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why Are You Still Living With Pain in your Upper Right Back?

 pain upper right back

It was about a year ago I woke up with a slight burning in my upper right back; I knew what was coming... This was, unfortunately a familiar feeling for me.  It was about two hours later and I could not even turn my head, I had to go to work and I knew the drive was going to be painful.  In order to drive you have to turn your head.  When I got to work everyone could see there was something wrong, I was walking around like a robot, a cardboard cut out.

Any of this sound familiar?  Want to know why this hasn't happened to me in over a year?

Click This Link To Find Out How I Conquered The Pain in My Upper Right Back

Causes For Pain In Your Upper Right Back | There Is A Natural Solution

When you have upper right back pain it throws your whole body out of whack. Simple, normal everyday things become almost impossible to do. Suffering from chronic or regular back pain can be extremely frustrating and confusing; and if you've seen a doctor who tells you painful surgery is needed it can be down right scary.

The fact is there is no guarantee that surgery will work - It didn't for me. But there is a natural way to heal heal your back, we'll get into that in a moment. FIrst let's look at some of the causes of back pain.

In order to have a properly functioning back it needs to be well conditioned, this is a fact that is often over looked by doctors who just want to perform surgery or prescribe potentially harmful drugs. When the back is not conditioned, sudden motions like twisting, bending or lifting can cause upper right back pain. Anti-inflamatory drugs can provide temporay relief but that just ignores the underlying cause of the pain.

Repetitive Motions

Sitting at a desk all day, working on your computer, or other types of repetitive motions can also cause pain in your upper right back (other areas of the back too). Again here is where a wsell conditioned back will help. The problem is that most people think that means going to an expensive gym for hours a day - not true.

Many people get massages or go to the chiropractor to try and relieve the pain. Massages can be helpful, if only on a temporary basis, but chiropractors are scary (and a little shady too if you ask me). Physical therapists are expensive, but most do know what they are doing and can provide a viable solution to your pain.

There Is A Natural Solution.

The most important thing to a life without back pain is learning the key concepts related to spine health and the anatomy and function of the spine and back muscles. With this knowledge you'll discover exactly what you're doing wrong that you must stop and what to do to start the healing process. This coupled with a mobility and Developmental exercise program, which will teach you to recruit inhibited muscles, fix muscular imbalances, and increase flexibility and mobility, will teach you proper movement patterns and bulletproof your back using advanced core stability training methods.

I know that is an over simplified explanation, but it is the core of back health. There are many resources online that will expound on this and teach you exactly how it is done. My personal experience is that after I learned what was causing my back pain and how to take care of it (which I spend a whole 10 minutes a day doing); now pain is no longer part of my life.


Discover how to Bullet Proof your back and never siffer from Pain in the Upper Right Back Again.

Visit www.BulletProofBack.com Now for a Natural Sollution to Your Pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment